Resources on this page support Australian higher education providers to meet the academic integrity requirements detailed in the Higher Education Standards Framework (2015). These include a benchmarking tool to help institutions determine if the standards are met and evidence recorded, policy development guides and case studies demonstrating good practice.
- Benchmarking checklist (PDF version, 60 KB) (MS Word version, 38 KB)
- Benchmarking infographic (PDF, 122 KB)
Academic integrity project websites
- Providing more time for assessment and academic integrity (policies and procedures) (Karen van Haeringen, Griffith University) (PDF, 40 KB)
- Academic integrity and decision-making - an integrated approach (Lesley Sefcik and Jon Yorke, Curtin University) (PDF, 52 KB)
- Going with the flow(chart) makes decision-making easier (Alison Reedy, Amanda Janssen, Alison Lockley and Penny Wurm, Charles Darwin University) (PDF, 240 KB)