- If your media enquiry is regarding higher education policy, you should contact the Department of Education.
- If your media enquiry is regarding vocational education, you should contact the Australian Skills Quality Authority.
- If you are not a journalist and wish to contact TEQSA, please use our online enquiry form or call 1300 739 585 or 0437 390 024.
Want to receive our media releases or e-News?
- To subscribe to our media release distribution list complete our online registration form or email email@example.com
- To subscribe to our e-News, register via our online form.
|7 July 2023||TEQSA registers Sydney College of Divinity as a University College|
|20 April 2023||New TEQSA training course to help academic and professional staff detect and deter contract cheating|
|19 October 2022||International launch of Global Academic Integrity Network (GAIN)|
|13 October 2022||TEQSA disrupts access to another 110 illegal academic cheating websites|
|7 October 2022||TEQSA registers Australian College of Theology as University College|
|31 January 2022||Alphacrucis College registered as Australia's fourth University College|
|3 November 2021||TEQSA welcomes new Commissioner Stephen Somogyi|
|8 October 2021||TEQSA successful in Federal Court action to block access to cheating website|
|1 October 2021||TEQSA welcomes new Commissioner|
|7 July 2021||TEQSA commences Federal Court action against alleged academic cheating service|
|1 July 2021||New university and three University Colleges registered by TEQSA|
|7 May 2021||TEQSA leading action to combat illegal commercial academic cheating services|
|9 April 2021||TEQSA alerts higher education sector about new cyber threat|
|30 November 2020||New TEQSA report details student experiences of switch to online learning|
|19 November 2020||TEQSA welcomes Professor Peter Coaldrake's appointment as TEQSA Chief Commissioner|
|13 October 2020||Minister launches new TEQSA Academic Integrity Toolkit|
|20 July 2020||TEQSA releases academic integrity toolkit for international quality assurance agencies|
|9 July 2020||Good Practice Note published|
|24 June 2020||TEQSA to establish new Higher Education Integrity Unit|
|19 June 2020||Student records initiative welcomed by TEQSA|
|3 June 2020||Professor Peter Coaldrake AO appointed as TEQSA Commissioner|
|7 April 2020||TEQSA publishes suite of resources for online learning|
|5 February 2020||TEQSA rejects application to renew registration of Elite Education Institute Pty Ltd|