We engage across the higher education sector to help foster a shared understanding of our role and regulatory approach, encourage a culture of provider self-assurance and increase our transparency.
We collaborate with a range of stakeholders to:
- build a common understanding about our role, how we regulate and what to expect from us
- help providers understand and maintain their responsibilities under the standards
- gain input into changes to our regulatory approach
- gather intelligence to inform our understanding of regulatory risk
- design regulatory approaches that are well-informed and provide clear support for providers to self-assure and continuously improve.
This engagement is an essential part of our regulatory approach.
Our approach focuses on building long-term relationships with stakeholders including:
- Australian, state and territory government departments and agencies
- individual higher education providers
- peak body representatives for higher education providers
- professional accreditation bodies
- TEQSA external experts
- international partners
Our stakeholder engagement activities
Annual TEQSA Conference
Our annual conference brings together stakeholders from across the higher education sector to explore emerging issues, share knowledge and support quality assurance across the sector.
TEQSA regularly consults with stakeholders about a range of regulatory and quality assurance matters.
TEQSA undertakes surveys to seek feedback on our work and regulatory, including our Stakeholder Survey for Higher Education Providers.
TEQSA regularly attends and presents at a range of events and forums each year. Our presentations cover a broad range of popular topics impacting the higher education sector.
Please use this form to request a presentation or speaker from TEQSA.
International engagement and projects
We work closely with international higher education quality assurance and regulatory agencies and participate in global forums. TEQSA is presently developing a new international engagement strategy. To find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.