The rapid move to online learning during the pandemic involved changes to assessment, which posed new risks to academic integrity. TEQSA has compiled these resources to assist providers and teaching staff to maintain academic integrity while teaching online.
- Academic integrity toolkit (TEQSA) (toolkit)
- Authentic online oral assessment - an examination replacement (webinar)
- Defending assessment against e-Cheating: Design and standards (webinar)
- Detecting and addressing contract cheating in online assessment (webinar)
- Ensuring academic integrity and assessment security with redesigned online delivery (guide)
- How assessment is changing in the digital age - five guiding principles (article)
- Online exam challenges: migration or transformation? (webinar)
- Sharing is caring? Exploring academic integrity and file-sharing behaviours (access the slides) (webinar)
- Strategies for using online invigilated exams (guide)
- TEQSA Toolkit to support quality assurance agencies to address academic integrity and contract cheating (toolkit)
- The prevention of contract cheating in an online environment (article)
TEQSA makes the information on this webpage available to assist higher education providers, ELICOS providers and foundation program providers in building good practice. It has been obtained from a range of external sources and has not been generated by or on behalf of TEQSA unless otherwise noted. You should read, and carefully consider, the disclaimer before accessing any of the material.