Revoke Accreditation Conditions 17 December 2015
Renewal of Course Accreditations
Report on revocation of conditions of accreditation of four courses of study offered by S P Jain School of Global Management Pty Limited
On 17 December 2015 a TEQSA Commissioner revoked, under section 53(2) of the TEQSA Act:
- Conditions 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 imposed on the accreditation of the following courses offered by S P Jain School of Global Management Pty Limited:
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (Global)
- Master of Business Administration (Executive); and
- Conditions 1,2,3 and 4 imposed on the accreditation of the Master of Global Business.
The decision to revoke the conditions was made on the basis that the Commissioner was satisfied that the conditions had been met.