Bachelor of Sound Production: Re-accreditation 5 August 2021
Renewal of course accreditation in teach out mode
Report on renewal of accreditation of eleven higher education courses of study in teach out mode offered by Box Hill Institute
On 5 August 2021, a delegate of TEQSA renewed, under section 56 of the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency Act 2011 (TEQSA Act), the accreditation of the following courses in teach out mode offered by Box Hill Institute, for a period of two years until 31 July 2023:
- Bachelor of Applied Music (Performance)
- Bachelor of Applied Music (Composition)
- Bachelor of Applied Music (Audio Production)
- Associate Degree in Applied Music
- Bachelor of Applied Business in Music Industry
- Associate Degree in Applied Business in Music Industry
- Bachelor of Sound Production
- Associate Degree in Sound Production
- Diploma of Sound Production
- Graduate Diploma of Music (Contemporary Practice)
- Master of Music (Contemporary Practice).
No new enrolments are permitted in the above courses.
Main reasons for the decision
TEQSA made this decision on the basis that it considers it appropriate to permit Box Hill Institute to teach out the above courses over a period of two years.