For further information on online learning and course delivery, see the resources below:
- Copyright compliance and online delivery (article)
Experience studying online during COVID-19
- Assessment during a crisis: Responding to a global pandemic (report)
- Digitalisation of Quality Assurance: Lessons from the COVID-19 disruption for the future (report)
- Student experience of online learning in Australian higher education during the COVID-19 pandemic (TEQSA report)
- The National Student Survey: Student experience during the pandemic (report)
TEQSA makes the information on this website available to assist higher education providers, ELICOS providers and foundation program providers to provide online learning in order to manage the impact of COVID-19. It has been obtained from a range of external sources and has not been generated by or on behalf of TEQSA. You should read, and carefully consider, the disclaimer before accessing any of the material.