About the National Register
The National Register Guidelines outline the provider and course information that must be made available, including providers whose registration has been cancelled or withdrawn by TEQSA, or expired.
The following information may also be included:
- Active providers: marked/identified as 'registered' or 'registration ongoing pending renewal'.
- ‘pending’ refers to providers awaiting a decision by the TEQSA Commission regarding re-registration. During this period, the provider remains registered.
- Active courses: designated as either ‘accredited’, or ‘accreditation ongoing pending renewal’.
- ‘pending’ refers to providers awaiting a decision by the TEQSA Commission regarding re-accreditation. During this period, the course remains accredited.
Higher education providers must notify TEQSA of an update of details on the National Register via a Material change notification. Find out more on our Material changes web page.
If you are searching for information about Australian Government assistance for financing higher education, you can find it on the Australian Government’s Study Assist website.
TEQSA publicly reports regulatory decisions made after 1 July 2013. Our regulatory decisions are noted on the National Register after providers have been notified of the decision and have had the opportunity to comment on the information to be published.
We will not, except in exceptional circumstances and guided by our public interest disclosure policy, note a decision on the National Register, or publish a public report until the period for applying for review of a decision has expired or until a review is complete.
In the interest of transparency, TEQSA regularly publishes summaries of our regulatory decisions which can be accessed below:
- TEQSA published decisions report July 2017 - September 2017
- TEQSA published decisions report April 2017 - June 2017
- TEQSA published decisions report January 2017 - March 2017
- TEQSA published decisions report October 2016 - December 2016
- TEQSA published decisions report July 2016 - September 2016
- TEQSA published decisions report July 2015 - June 2016
QILT allows users to compare undergraduate and postgraduate coursework student experience and graduate employment.
For more information contact enquiries [at] teqsa.gov.au.