Self Accrediting Authority 30 March 2017
Provider: Navitas Professional Institute Pty Ltd
Course: Graduate Diploma of Psychological Science
Report on authority of Navitas Professional Institute Pty Ltd to self-accredit nominated courses of study
On 30 March 2017, TEQSA authorized, under section 41 of the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency Act 2011 (TEQSA Act), Navitas Professional Institute Pty Ltd to self-accredit courses of study, at AQF levels 5 - 9, in the following fields of education:
- 0903 Studies in Human Society
- 0905 Human Welfare Studies and Services
- 0907 Behavioural Science
- 0911 Justice and Law Enforcement
- 0999 Other Society and Culture
Due to this decision, the following courses previously accredited by TEQSA do not need to be re-accredited by TEQSA. Please visit the provider website for information on the courses it offers.
- Bachelor of Psychological Science (Honours)
- Graduate Diploma of Psychology
- Graduate Diploma of Psychological Science
- Bachelor of Psychological Science
Main reasons for the decision
Navitas Professional Institute Pty Limited demonstrated to TEQSA that it meets the Threshold Standards, including the criteria for authorising 'self-accrediting authority', in relation to courses of study at AQF levels 5 - 9 in the fields of education identified above.
The scope of the assessment included all Australian sites.