Associate Degree of Human Services: Self Accrediting Authority 30 March 2017
Report on authority of Navitas Professional Institute Pty Ltd to self-accredit nominated courses of study
On 30 March 2017 TEQSA authorized, under section 41 of the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency Act 2011 (TEQSA Act), Navitas Professional Institute Pty Ltd to self-accredit its courses of study at AQF levels 5 - 9 in the following fields of education:
- 0903 Studies in Human Society
- 0905 Human Welfare Studies and Services
- 0907 Behavioural Science
- 0911 Justice and Law Enforcement
- 0999 Other Society and Culture
Due to this decision, the following courses previously accredited by TEQSA do not need to be re-accredited by TEQSA. Please visit the provider website for information on the courses it offers.
- Associate Degree of Applied Social Science - course ccreditation expiry date: 16/06/2021
- Bachelor of Applied Social Science - course accreditation expiry date: 21/08/2021
- Associate Degree of Human Services - course accreditation expiry date: 3/09/2021
- Bachelor of Social Work (Honours) - course accreditation expiry date: 3/09/2021
- Bachelor of Social Work - course accreditation expiry date: 3/09/2021
Main reasons for the decision
TEQSA made this decision on the basis that it was satisfied that the application for self-accrediting authority of nominated courses of study submitted by Navitas Professional Institute Pty Ltd meets the Criteria for Seeking Authority for Self-Accreditation of Courses of Study of the Higher Education Standards Framework (Threshold Standards) 2021.