Bachelor of Fine Arts (Properties and Objects): Self Accrediting Authority 24 June 2015
Report on authority of The National Institute of Dramatic Arts to self-accredit nominated courses of study
On 24 June 2015, TEQSA authorised, under section 41 of the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency Act 2011 (TEQSA Act), The National Institute of Dramatic Arts to self-accredit its courses of study at AQF levels 7 to 9 (to Masters degrees (coursework)), in the following fields of study:
- 100103 Drama and Theatre Studies
- 100105 Dance
- 100199 Performing Arts, n.e.c.
- 109999 Creative Arts, n.e.c.
Due to this decision, the following courses previously accredited by TEQSA do not need to be re-accredited by TEQSA. Please visit the provider website for information on the courses it offers.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Acting)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Costume)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Design for Performance)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Properties and Objects)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Staging)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Technical Theatre and Stage Management)
Main reasons for the decision
TEQSA made this decision on the basis that it was satisfied that the application for self-accrediting authority of nominated courses of study submitted by The National Institute of Dramatic Arts meets the Criteria for Seeking Authority for Self-Accreditation of Courses of Study of the Higher Education Standards Framework (Threshold Standards) 2015.