Master of Business Administration: Revoke-Vary Conditions 19 December 2016
Report on revoking of two conditions and varying one condition of accreditation of three higher education courses of study offered by Excelsia College
On 19 December 2016 a delegate of TEQSA revoked, under Section 53(2) of the TEQSA Act, Conditions 1 and 2 imposed on the accreditation on 20 July 2016 of the following three courses:
- Master of Business Administration
- Graduate Diploma of Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration
The decision to revoke the condition was made on the basis that the delegate was satisfied that the conditions had been met.
On 19 December 2016 a delegate of TEQSA varied, under section 53(2) of the TEQSA Act, Condition 3 imposed on the accreditation on 20 July 2016 of the three courses as follows:
Prior to enrolment of students, Excelsia College must provide evidence of:
- academic leadership, teaching staff qualifications, and current scholarship in the business field of education
- minutes of the relevant academic governance committee that demonstrate consideration and approval of any changes to the staffing arrangements for discipline leaders and principal researcher in the management field of education.