Graduate Diploma in Creative Industries: Revoke Course conditions 25 June 2018
Revocation of registration conditions
Report on revocation of conditions imposed on registration of Melbourne Polytechnic (formerly NMIT) Pty Ltd
On 25 June 2018 TEQSA revoked, under section 53(1) of the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency Act 2011 (TEQSA Act), Conditions 1 and 2 imposed on the accreditation of the following courses offered by Melbourne Polytechnic (refer Public Report of 28 February 2014).
- Master of Professional and Practicing Accounting
- Graduate Diploma of Professional and Practicing Accounting.
Conditions 1 to 6 on the following courses offered by Melbourne Polytechnic (refer Public Report of 5 February 2014):
- Master of Creative Industries
- Graduate Certificate of Creative Industries
- Graduate Diploma in Creative Industries
Main reasons for the decision
TEQSA made this decision on the basis that it was satisfied that the conditions have been met and/or are no longer necessary.