Graduate Diploma of Information Technology: Revoke Conditions 13 November 2020
Revocation of accreditation conditions
Report on revocation of one condition imposed on accreditation of three higher education courses of study offered by the Australian Institute of Business and Management Pty Ltd
On 13 November 2020 a delegate of TEQSA revoked, under section 53 of the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency Act 2011 (TEQSA Act), Condition 1 imposed on the accreditation of the following courses offered by the Australian Institute of Business and Management Pty Ltd (AIBM):
- Master of Information Technology
- Graduate Diploma of Information Technology
- Graduate Certificate of Information Technology
Condition 1: Review of Course Design and Assessment
By the end of the first teaching period, AIBM is required to:
- Review assessment tasks for the units
- Ensure there are a variety of assessment tasks included in each unit, including more individual student technical assessments
- Develop a mapping framework showing how the assessment tasks in each unit for all three courses will enable students to achieve the proposed unit and course learning outcomes
- Provide TEQSA with evidence to demonstrate that the changes described in paragraphs (a), (b) and (c) of condition 1 have been implemented.
Main reasons for the decision
TEQSA made this decision on the basis that the condition has been met.