Registration and Accreditation 28 October 2020
Provider: ECA Higher Education Institute Pty Ltd
Report on registration of ECA Higher Education Australia Pty Ltd
On 28 October 2020, TEQSA:
- granted, under section 21 of the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency Act 2011 (TEQSA Act), the application by ECA Higher Education Australia Pty Ltd for registration in the category of Higher Education Provider, for a period of five years until 28 October 2025.
- accredited, under section 49 of the TEQSA Act, the following courses offered by ECA Higher Education Australia Pty Ltd for a period of five years until 28 October 2025:
- Master of Health Management
- Graduate Diploma in Health Management
- Graduate Certificate in Health Management.
Main reasons for the decision
TEQSA made these decisions on the basis that it was satisfied that ECA Higher Education Australia Pty Ltd meets the Provider Registration Standards and Provider Course Accreditation Standards of the Higher Education Standards Framework (Threshold Standards) 2015.