Bond University Limited: Re-registration 28 September 2017
Renewal of registration
Report on renewal of registration of Bond University Limited
TEQSA has renewed, under section 36 of the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency Act 2011 (the TEQSA Act), the registration of Bond University Limited for a period of seven years until 28 September 2024 in the provider category of Higher Education Provider.
Main reasons for the decision
TEQSA has assessed the application for renewal of registration submitted by Bond University Limited against the Threshold Standards.
TEQSA is satisfied that Bond University Limited continues to meet the Threshold Standards.
TEQSA's assessment considered Bond University Limited's arrangements for delivery at all Australian sites.
TEQSA found that Bond University Limited (trading as Bond University) has demonstrated:
- the quality of corporate and academic governance
- excellent record-keeping in the form of minutes of meetings of the Council, Academic Senate, and committees
- a focus on continuous improvement and the enablers for student engagement (including a strong student-to-staff ratio)
- support for participation by Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- effective processes for developing and reviewing courses that require professional accreditation
- strong research performance in Health and Medical Sciences.