Kaplan Higher Education Pty Ltd: Re-Registration 28 October 2020
Renewal of registration
Report on renewal of registration of Kaplan Higher Education Pty Ltd.
On 28 October 2020, TEQSA renewed, under section 36 of the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency Act 2011 (TEQSA Act), the registration of Kaplan Higher Education Pty Ltd in the category of Higher Education Provider, for a period of seven years until 28 October 2027.
Main reasons for the decision
TEQSA made this decision on the basis that it was satisfied that Kaplan Higher Education Pty Ltd continues to meet the Provider Registration and Course Accreditation Standards of the Higher Education Standards Framework (Threshold Standards) 2015.
TEQSA found that Kaplan Higher Education has demonstrated:
- ongoing efforts to address quality assurance matters with evidence of improvement
- a comprehensive approach to student support services and the welfare of students
- effective engagement with professional and industry bodies, specifically relating to Kaplan Professional
- educational policies and practices that support the participation of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students in higher education
- a commitment to preventing and responding to sexual assault and sexual harassment.