Re-Registration 2 September 2020
Provider: Australian College of Nursing Ltd
Renewal of registration
Report on renewal of registration of Australian College of Nursing Limited
On 2 September 2020, TEQSA renewed, under section 36 of the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency Act 2011 (TEQSA Act), the registration of Australian College of Nursing Limited in the category of Higher Education Provider, for a period of seven years until 2 September 2027.
Main reasons for the decision
TEQSA made this decision on the basis that it was satisfied that Australian College of Nursing Limited continues to meet the Provider Registration and Course Accreditation Standards of the Higher Education Standards Framework (Threshold Standards) 2015.
TEQSA found that Australian College of Nursing Limited has demonstrated:
- a commitment to implementing recommendations arising from its independent reviews of corporate and academic governance
- a commitment to building and supporting its culture of scholarship
- plans for extensive benchmarking and external academic input
- plans for strong academic leadership, and
- plans for well-targeted support, appropriate to the varying needs of its students.