Moore Theological College Council: Re-registration 11 May 2017
Renewal of registration
Report on renewal of registration for the Moore Theological College Council
On 11 May 2017, TEQSA determined, under subsection 36(1) of the TEQSA Act, that the registration of the Moore Theological College Council be renewed for a period of seven years to 11 May 2024 in the provider category of 'Higher Education Provider', with self-accrediting authority in the broad field of field of philosophy and religious studies.
Main reasons for decision
TEQSA has assessed the application submitted by the Moore Theological College Council against the Threshold Standards. The scope of the assessment included all its Australian sites.
TEQSA found that the Moore Theological College Council continues to meet the Threshold Standards and its capability to continue exercising its self-accrediting authority for AQF levels 5 - 10 has been clearly demonstrated.
In particular, TEQSA found that the Moore Theological College Council has demonstrated:
- a commitment to building and supporting its culture of scholarship and research capacity
- robust quality assurance processes
- extensive benchmarking and external academic input
- strong academic leadership and graduate outcomes
- well-targeted support, appropriate to the varying needs of its students.