Bachelor of Business: Re-accreditation 30 April 2020
Renewal of course accreditation
Report on renewal of accreditation of three higher education courses of study offered by Acknowledge Education Pty Ltd
On 30 April 2020 TEQSA:
- Renewed, under section 56 of the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency Act 2011 (TEQSA Act), the accreditation of the following courses offered by Acknowledge Education Pty Ltd for a period of four (4) years until 30 April 2024
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Business (Community Services Management)
Main reasons for the decision
TEQSA made these decisions to renew accreditation for a period of four years to align with the period of registration effective until 30 April 2024.
TEQSA has determined that risks of non-compliance exist relating to:
- Section 5.3 of Part A in relation to monitoring, review and improvement
- Section 3.2 of Part A and Criteria B1.1.4 of Part B in relation to academic staff scholarship activities
TEQSA considers that these risks are mitigated through the conditions imposed on the registration of Acknowledge Education Pty Ltd on 30 April 2020.