Diploma of Health Science: Re-accreditation 28 October 2019
Renewal of course accreditation in teach out mode
Report on renewal of accreditation of five higher education courses of study in teach out mode offered by Think: Colleges Pty Ltd
On 28 October 2019, a delegate of TEQSA renewed, under section 56 of the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency Act 2011 (TEQSA Act), the accreditation of the following courses in teach out mode offered by Think: Colleges Pty Ltd, for a period of two years until 11 April 2022:
- Bachelor of Health Science (Chinese Medicine)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Nutritional Medicine)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Western Herbal Medicine)
- Diploma of Health Science
No new enrolments are permitted in the above courses.
Main reasons for the decision
TEQSA made this decision on the basis that it considers it appropriate to permit Think: Colleges Pty Ltd to teach out the above courses over a period of two years.