Graduate Diploma of Project Management: Re-accreditation 2 April 2020
Renewal of course accreditation
Report on renewal of accreditation of seven higher education courses of study offered by Asia Pacific International College Pty Ltd
On 2 April 2020, TEQSA renewed, under section 56 of the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency Act 2011 (TEQSA Act), the accreditation of the following courses offered by Asia Pacific International College Pty Ltd (APIC), for a period of four years until 2 April 2024:
- Master of Business and Project Management
- Graduate Diploma of Project Management
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Bachelor of Business
- Diploma of Business
- Bachelor of Business Information Systems
- Diploma of Business Information Systems
Main reasons for the decision
The risks identified in the course of the assessment have been considered and addressed in the concurrent renewal of registration assessment.
The period of accreditation of the courses aligns with the period of provider registration.