Undergraduate Certificate in Business Administration: Extension of Accreditation 7 December 2021
Extension of accreditation period
Report on extension of accreditation of five higher education courses of study offered by Wentworth Institute of Higher Education Pty Ltd
On 7 December 2021 a delegate of TEQSA extended, under section 57A of the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency Act 2011 (TEQSA Act), the accreditation of the following courses offered by Wentworth Institute of Higher Education Pty Ltd:
- Undergraduate Certificate in Information Technology from 31 December to 30 June 2025
- Undergraduate Certificate in Video and Motion Graphics from 31 December to 12 August 2023
- Undergraduate Certificate in Bookkeeping from 31 December to 8 July 2024
- Undergraduate Certificate in Human Resources from 31 December to 8 July 2024
- Undergraduate Certificate in Business Administration from 31 December to 8 July 2024.
Main reasons for the decision
TEQSA made this decision consistent with the principles set out in TEQSA's policy on extensions to the period of provider registration or course accreditation, including an assessment of risks associated with the extension.