Master of Community Counselling: Extension of Accreditation 19 March 2020
Extension of accreditation period
Report on extension of accreditation of five higher education courses of study offered by Eastern College Australia Incorporated
On 19 March 2020, a delegate of TEQSA extended, under section 57A of the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency Act 2011 (TEQSA Act), the accreditation of the following courses offered by Eastern College Australian Incorporated:
- Bachelor of Education (Primary) from 23 October 2021 to 23 October 2024.
- Bachelor of Education (Secondary) from 23 October 2021 to 23 October 2024.
- Master of Community Counselling from 30 October 2022 to 30 October 2023.
- Master of Teaching (Primary) from 14 October 2020 to 13 December 2022.
- Master of Teaching (Secondary) from 14 October 2020 to 13 December 2022.
Main reasons for the decision
TEQSA made this decision consistent with the principles set out in TEQSA's policy on extensions to the period of provider registration or course accreditation, including an assessment of risks associated with the extension.