Master of Information Technology (Extension): Accreditation 6 June 2022
Report on accreditation of six higher education courses of study offered by Kaplan Business School Pty Limited
On 06 June 2022, a delegate of TEQSA accredited, under section 49 of the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency Act 2011 (TEQSA Act), the following courses offered by Kaplan Business School Pty Limited, for a period of seven years until 06 June 2029:
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Graduate Certificate in Information Technology
- Graduate Diploma of Information Technology
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Information Technology (Extension).
Main reasons for the decision
TEQSA made this decision on the basis that it was satisfied that the courses submitted by Kaplan Business School Pty Limited for accreditation meet the applicable Standards of the Higher Education Standards Framework (Threshold Standards) 2021.