Accreditation 29 June 2021
Report on accreditation of five higher education courses of study offered by Edith Cowan College Pty Ltd
On 29 June 2021, a delegate of TEQSA accredited, under section 49 of the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency Act 2011 (TEQSA Act), the following courses offered by Edith Cowan College Pty Ltd (formerly Perth Institute of Business and Technology Pty Ltd), until 31 December 2021:
- Undergraduate Certificate in Health Sciences
- Undergraduate Certificate in Nursing Studies
- Undergraduate Certificate in Computing
- Undergraduate Certificate in Engineering Studies
- Undergraduate Certificate in Computing and Cyber Security.
Main reasons for the decision
TEQSA made this decision on the basis that it was satisfied that the courses submitted by Edith Cowan College Pty Ltd for accreditation meet the Provider Course Accreditation Standards of the Higher Education Standards Framework (Threshold Standards) 2015.