Diploma of Business: Accreditation 29 June 2016
Report on accreditation of six higher education courses of study offered by South Metropolitan TAFE
A delegate of TEQSA has accredited, under section 49 of the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency Act 2011 (the TEQSA Act), the following higher education courses of study offered by South Metropolitan TAFE for a period of seven years until 29 June 2023:
- Diploma of Computer Science
- Associate Degree of Mobile Development
- Associate Degree of Networking
- Diploma of Business
- Associate Degree of Business
- Associate Degree of Hospitality Management.
Main reasons for decision
TEQSA has determined that the six higher education courses of study submitted by South Metropolitan TAFE for accreditation comply with the Provider Course Accreditation Standards and arrangements for delivery at all Australian sites.