Accreditation 27 February 2020
Provider: ISN Psychology Pty Ltd
Report on accreditation of one higher education course of study offered by ISN Psychology Pty Ltd
On 27 February 2020, a delegate of TEQSA:
- accredited, under section 49 of the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency Act 2011 (TEQSA Act), the following course offered by ISN Psychology Pty Ltd, for a period of seven years until 27 February 2027:
- Master of Professional Psychology (5+1).
- imposed, under section 53 of the TEQSA Act, two conditions on the accreditation of the Master of Professional Psychology (5+1).
- Condition 1: Professional accreditation and clinical arrangements ISN Psychology Pty Ltd must not enrol students in, or commence delivery of, the Master of Professional Psychology (5+1) until TEQSA notifies the provider that TEQSA is satisfied that
- it has obtained the accreditation status of 'Conditional Accreditation' from the Australian Psychology Accreditation Council for this accredited course of study, and
- fit-out of the clinic at 7 Ormond Boulevard, Bundoora is complete and ready for use.
- Condition 2: Staffing By 30 June 2020 and each year until further notice, ISN must provide a list of scholarly activity, including publications for each staff member teaching this course for each academic year, and the framework for which 'scholarly activity' is defined, supported, and quantified by ISN.
Main reasons for the decision
TEQSA made these decisions in light of risks that the course submitted by ISN Psychology Pty Ltd may not meet, or continue to meet, the following provisions of the Higher Education Standards Framework (Threshold Standards) 2015:
- Standard 2.1.1 of Part A, in relation to facilities and infrastructure
- Standard 3.1.5 of Part A, in relation to professional accreditation
- Section 3.2 of Part A, in relation to staffing.
Application to withdraw conditions
In accordance with section 53 of the TEQSA Act, TEQSA may vary or revoke a condition imposed on the accreditation of a higher education course of study, either on its own initiative, or upon application by the provider for variation or revocation.