Graduate Diploma of Psychological Studies: Accreditation 24 April 2019
Report on accreditation of one higher education course of study offered by ISN Psychology Pty Ltd
On 24 April 2019, a delegate of TEQSA:
- accredited, under section 49 of the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency Act 2011 (TEQSA Act), the following course offered by ISN Psychology Pty Ltd, for a period of seven years until 24 April 2026:
- Graduate Diploma of Psychological Studies
- imposed, under section 53 of the TEQSA Act, one condition on the accreditation of the Graduate Diploma of Psychological Studies.
Condition 1: Professional Accreditation
- ISN Psychology Pty Ltd must not enrol any students in the Graduate Diploma of Psychological Studies until it has obtained from the Australian Psychology Accreditation Council the accreditation status of 'Conditional Accreditation' for these accredited courses of study.
Main reasons for the decision
TEQSA made these decisions in light of risks that the course submitted by ISN Psychology Pty Ltd may not meet, or continue to meet, the following provisions of the Higher Education Standards Framework (Threshold Standards) 2015:
- Section 3.1.5 of Part A, in relation to professional accreditation
TEQSA's assessment considered ISN Psychology Pty Ltd's arrangements for delivery at all Australian sites.