Accreditation 23 June 2021
Provider: Alphacrucis University College Ltd
Report on accreditation of eight higher education courses of study offered by Alphacrucis College Limited
On 23 June 2021, a delegate of TEQSA accredited, under section 49 of the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency Act 2011 (TEQSA Act), the following courses offered by Alphacrucis College Limited, for a period of seven years until 23 June 2028:
- Graduate Diploma of Counselling
- Graduate Certificate in Trauma Counselling
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Supervision
- Graduate Certificate in Wellbeing Studies
- Graduate Diploma of Counselling (Korean)
- Graduate Certificate in Trauma Counselling (Korean)
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Supervision (Korean)
- Graduate Certificate in Wellbeing Studies (Korean).
Main reasons for the decision
TEQSA made this decision on the basis that it was satisfied that the courses submitted by Alphacrucis College Limited for accreditation meet the Provider Course Accreditation Standards of the Higher Education Standards Framework (Threshold Standards) 2015.