Undergraduate Certificate in Working with Families at Risk: Accreditation 19 November 2020
Report on accreditation of six higher education courses of study offered by Technical and Further Education Commission
On 19 November 2020, a delegate of TEQSA accredited, under section 49 of the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency Act 2011 (TEQSA Act), the following courses offered by Technical and Further Education Commission, until 31 December 2021:
- Undergraduate Certificate in Foundations of Early Childhood Education
- Undergraduate Certificate in Network Security
- Undergraduate Certificate in Network Engineering
- Undergraduate Certificate in Supporting Families and First Nations People and Communities
- Undergraduate Certificate in Working with Families at Risk
- Undergraduate Certificate in Renewable Energy Engineering.
Main reasons for the decision
TEQSA made this decision on the basis that it was satisfied that the courses submitted by Technical and Further Education Commission for accreditation meet the Provider Course Accreditation Standards of the Higher Education Standards Framework (Threshold Standards) 2015.