Australian Campus Management Pty Ltd: Accreditation 16 August 2022
Report on accreditation of two higher education courses of study offered by Australian Campus Management Pty Ltd
On 16 August 2022, a delegate of TEQSA:
- accredited, under section 49 of the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency Act 2011 (TEQSA Act), the following courses offered by Australian Campus Management Pty Ltd, for a period of seven years until 16 August 2029:
- Master of Business Administration
- Graduate Diploma of Business
- imposed, under section 53 of the TEQSA Act, one condition on the accreditation of the Master of Business Administration and Graduate Diploma of Business:
Condition 1: Resources for course delivery
- Prior to the commencement of course delivery from each campus location, Australian Campus Management Pty Ltd must provide to TEQSA:
- Minutes and any reports from the relevant governance body that the resources required to deliver the accredited courses will be available at the time of commencement of delivery from each campus location and are accessible when needed by students.
- Details of information technology facilities, learning resources, software and educational support for course delivery from each campus location.
- Australian Campus Management Pty Ltd must not commence delivery of any of the courses until it receives notification from TEQSA that TEQSA is satisfied that sufficient teaching and learning facilities and resources are available when needed by students at each campus location.
Main reasons for the decision
TEQSA made these decisions in light of risks that the courses submitted by Australian Campus Management Pty Ltd may not meet, or continue to meet, the following provisions of the Higher Education Standards Framework (Threshold Standards) 2021:
- Standard 5.1.3 in relation to the course approval processes for ensuring the resources required to deliver the courses as accredited by TEQSA will be available when needed
Application to withdraw conditions
In accordance with section 53 of the TEQSA Act, TEQSA may vary or revoke a condition imposed on the accreditation of a higher education course of study, either on its own initiative, or upon application by the provider for variation or revocation.