TEQSA enterprise agreement
This Agreement is made under s.172 of the Fair Work Act 2009 (the Act), between TEQSA's Chief Commissioner and all non-SES Employees employed under the Public Service Act 1999.
On 18 May 2021, TEQSA’s CEO made a Determination under section 24(1) of the Public Service Act 1999 to provide remuneration increases on top of the TEQSA Enterprise Agreement 2018-2021, in lieu of bargaining a new enterprise agreement.
The Determination was updated on 28 March 2022 to include the 19 May 2022 remuneration increases based on the Private Sector Wage Price Index (WPI) from the previous June quarter.
Principles and values-based employment framework
To allow flexibility in decision-making, this agreement provides a principles-based decision-making framework.
The following principles underpin all provisions in this agreement:
- respecting and valuing the contribution of each employee to the delivery of our outcomes
- providing a safe, secure and fair workplace
- committing to consultation and collaboration, as part of building the our team approach to delivering outcomes
- assisting employees to balance their work and private commitments
- making the most efficient use of resources.