TEQSA Enterprise Agreement
This Agreement is made under s.172 of the Fair Work Act 2009 (the Act), between TEQSA's Chief Commissioner and all non-SES Employees employed under the Public Service Act 1999.
To allow flexibility in decision-making, this agreement provides a principles-based decision-making framework.
The following principles underpin all provisions in this agreement:
- respecting and valuing the contribution of each employee to the delivery of our outcomes
- providing a safe, secure and fair workplace
- committing to consultation and collaboration, as part of building the our team approach to delivering outcomes
- assisting employees to balance their work and private commitments
- making the most efficient use of resources.