TEQSA's vision is to maintain and enhance quality, diversity and innovation in Australia’s higher education sector through nationally consistent regulation and quality assurance.
We seek to employ highly skilled people with a commitment to quality higher education. We want all our staff to contribute to TEQSA being a professional, responsive and innovative regulator.
There are no current vacancies.
All of our vacancies can also be found at APS JOBS
Applications must include the following cover sheet: TEQSA job application cover sheet [DOCX 55KB]
Who can apply?
All Australian citizens.
The recruitment process will include:
- an application that includes responses to the selection criteria in the position description
- a panel interview for shortlisted applicants
- reference checks for interviewed applicants being considered for appointment
- a formal offer of employment to applicants recommended for appointment.
Working for the Australian Public Service (APS)
Employment with TEQSA means you will be working for the Australian Government under the provisions of the Public Service Act 1999.
Visit the Australian Public Service’s website for more information about conditions of employment.
Working for TEQSA
Conditions of employment specific to TEQSA, including current salary ranges, can be found in our Enterprise agreement.
TEQSA is committed to providing a workplace that recognises and values the diversity of its employees. Diversity includes, but is not limited to, ‘differences in gender, age, language, ethnicity, cultural background, disability, religious beliefs, sexual orientation and family responsibilities. In the workplace, it also encompasses differences between individuals in educational level, life experience, work experience, socio-economic background and personality.’ (Australian Public Service Commission)
In committing to workplace diversity, we aim to:
- foster a diverse workforce
- attract and recruit people from diverse backgrounds
- prevent discrimination and harassment
- support staff to balance their work, family and other caring responsibilities effectively
- integrate workplace diversity principles into our organisational values and work practices.