Fourth annual TEQSA conference: Partnerships driving quality
Panel discussions and keynote addresses from 2019's fourth annual TEQSA conference are being made available on our YouTube channel in the coming weeks.
Third annual TEQSA conference: Innovation, excellence, diversity
Panel discussions and keynote addresses from 2018's third annual TEQSA conference are available on our YouTube channel.
Second annual TEQSA conference: Students, quality, success
A number of panel discussions and keynote addresses from 2017's second annual TEQSA conference are available from our YouTube channel.
TEQSA and Professional Accreditation Bodies Forum
Melbourne, 14 December 2018
- Financial Adviser Standards and Ethics Authority: FASEA Update - Slides (PDF, 1.4 MB)
- International Centre of Excellence in Tourism and Hospitality Education: THE-ICE Joint Accreditation - Slides (PDF, 1.5 MB)
- Queensland College of Teachers: Achieving Regulatory Alignment in Initial Teacher Education Accreditation - Slides (PDF, 1.8 MB)
Quality Enhancement Forum Series
Quality assurance of online learning (Melbourne, 27 November 2018)
- Gregor Kennedy, Quality Assurance of Online Learning: Setting the Scene – Global and Local - Slides (PDF, 1.6 MB)
- Grant Klinkum, Micro-Credentials: Accreditation and Quality Assurance - Slides (PDF, 527 KB)
- Lin Martin, Online and Blended Learning Enrolments in Australian Higher Education - Slides (PDF, 596 KB)
- Margot McNeill, Quality Assurance of Online Learning in Private Higher Education Providers - Slides (PDF, 1.8 MB)
- Beverley Oliver, Who Studies Externally? - Slides (PDF, 1.4 MB)
- Michael Sankey, ACODE’s Work on Benchmarking - Slides (PDF, 5 MB)
- Video recordings of the above presentations are available on our YouTube channel.
Academic integrity and contract cheating (Sydney, 27 October 2017)
- Academic Integrity and Contract Cheating (27 October 2017) - Video - (opens in YouTube)
- Student Attrition in Higher Education (19 July 2017) - Slides (PDF, 397 KB)
Student attrition in higher education (Melbourne, 19 July 2017)
TEQSA staff presentations
- Presentation to the National Union of Students President's Summit on TEQSA and Quality Assurance (Melbourne, 29 January 2018) - Slides (PDF, 1.8MB)
- Presentation to Council of Private Higher Education on Demystifying Risk Based Regulation and Registration as a Higher Education Provider (Melbourne, 1 November 2017) - Slides (PDF, 759 KB)
- Speech by Anthony McClaran, CEO, to the Groningen Declaration Network Conference (Melbourne, 26 April 2017)