Non-ongoing (Temporary) Employment Register
TEQSA is Australia's independent national quality assurance and regulatory agency for higher education. Our purpose is to safeguard student interests and the reputation of Australian higher education sector through a proportionate, risk-reflective approach to regulation.
With Australian's pursuing higher education in record numbers, and education now Australia's third largest export, our work is more important than ever.
From time to time we require people to fill short-term (non-ongoing) roles across the agency at the EL2, EL1, APS6, APS5 and APS4 levels. The Non-ongoing (temporary) Employment Register enables us to access appropriately skilled and experienced individuals at short notice for short term employment opportunities.
The Non-ongoing (Temporary) Employment Register is open for candidates to register a general expression of interest (EOI) for employment by submitting their resume and a statement outlining their areas of interest and their capabilities.
We anticipate that most non-ongoing opportunities will be available within our provider assessment groups which are broadly responsible for:
- the assessment of applications involving higher education providers, including course accreditations
- undertaking analysis of, and making expert judgments on, evidence and material submitted to TEQSA by providers or gathered from other sources against standards and other legislative requirements
- responding to provider requests and questions, providing advice as appropriate, and building professional relationships with providers
- preparing advice and recommendations to decision-makers, including briefing material and analytical reports, and presenting findings to decision-makers.
Other opportunities across TEQSA may be available in the following areas:
- Risk Analysis
- Governance and Compliance
- Human Resources
- Executive Support and Administration
- Facilities Management
- Information and Records Management
- Marketing and Communications
- Information Technology and Digital Services
We offer flexible work arrangements, excellent staff benefits and entitlements and an inclusive and friendly working environment.
Applications submitted to TEQSA’s Non-ongoing (Temporary) Employment Register will remain active until the closing date of 12 September 2019. After this, if you wish to remain on our register you will need to reapply.
How to apply for the Non-ongoing (Temporary) Employment Register
Please email the following documents to recruitment [at] teqsa.gov.au
- Application cover sheet
- A statement of capability (maximum 400 words) against the responsibilities listed above
- A current CV/resume.