Non-ongoing (Temporary) Employment Register
TEQSA is Australia's independent national quality assurance and regulatory agency for higher education. Our purpose is to protect student interests and the reputation of Australia's higher education sector through a proportionate, risk-reflective approach to quality assurance that supports diversity, innovation and excellence.
With Australians pursuing higher education in record numbers, and education now Australia's third largest export, TEQSA's work is more important than ever.
From time to time, TEQSA requires people to fill short-term (non-ongoing) roles in our provider assessment groups, generally at the EL1, APS6, APS5 and APS4 levels. These roles are broadly responsible for:
- the assessment of applications involving higher education providers, including course accreditations
- undertaking analysis of, and making expert judgments on, evidence and material submitted to TEQSA by providers or gathered from other sources against standards and other legislative requirements
- responding to provider requests and questions, providing advice as appropriate, and building professional relationships with providers
- preparing advice and recommendations to decision-makers, including briefing material and analytical reports, and presenting findings to decision-makers.
We offer flexible work arrangements, excellent staff benefits and entitlements and an inclusive and friendly working environment.
Applications submitted to TEQSA’s Non-ongoing (Temporary) Employment Register will remain active until the closing date of 12 September 2019. After this, if you wish to remain on our register you will need to reapply.
How to apply for the Non-ongoing (Temporary) Employment Register
Please email the following documents to recruitment [at] teqsa.gov.au
- Application cover sheet
- A statement of capability (maximum 400 words) against the responsibilities listed above
- A current CV/resume.