The University of Notre Dame Australia: Re-registration 18 Feb 2016
Renewal of registration
Report on renewal of registration of The University of Notre Dame Australia
TEQSA has renewed the registration as a higher education provider, under Section 36(1) of the TEQSA Act, of The University of Notre Dame Australia for a period of seven years to 18 February 2023 in the provider category of 'Australian University'.
Main reasons for decision
TEQSA has assessed the application submitted by The University of Notre Dame Australia against the Threshold Standards. The scope of the assessment included all its Australian sites.
The University of Notre Dame Australia has demonstrated to TEQSA that it continues to meet the Threshold Standards and that it:
- shows sound corporate and academic governance through effective oversight of the University's strategic direction, administration and academic standards
- has effective policies and practices to establish and maintain academic quality and integrity, including robust course design and approval, internal and external review and improvement mechanisms,
- has a proven history of successful graduate outcomes
- demonstrates a significant commitment to ensuring a positive student experience and providing high quality student support, and
- ensures safe, well-maintained physical and electronic resources and infrastructure