Bachelor of International Business: Initial registration and accreditation 25 September 2019
Report on registration AIBI Higher Education Pty Ltd
On 25 September 2019, TEQSA:
- granted, under section 21 of the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency Act 2011 (TEQSA Act), the application by AIBI Higher Education Pty Ltd for registration in the category of Higher Education Provider, for a period of five years until 25 September 2024
- imposed, under section 32 of the TEQSA Act, one condition on the registration of AIBI Higher Education Pty Ltd:
Condition 1: Academic Staffing
AIBI Higher Education Pty Ltd (AIBI HE) must not enrol students in, or commence delivery of, the Bachelor of International Business or the Bachelor of Business (Enterprise Management Systems) until AIBI HE satisfies TEQSA that it has appointed suitably qualified academic leaders, engaged to teach and provide academic leadership, namely, two Program Coordinators for the Bachelor of International Business and the Bachelor of Business (Enterprise Management Systems). TEQSA will notify AIBI HE in writing when this condition has been met and the provider can enrol students in these courses.
- accredited, under section 49 of the TEQSA Act, the following courses offered by AIBI Higher Education Pty Ltd for a period of five years until 25 September 2024:
- Bachelor of International Business
- Bachelor of Business (Enterprise Management Systems).
Main reasons for the decision
TEQSA made these decisions in light of the risk that AIBI Higher Education Pty Ltd may not meet, or continue to meet, Standard 3.2.3 of the Higher Education Standards Framework (Threshold Standards) 2015.
Application to withdraw conditions
In accordance with section 32 of the TEQSA Act, TEQSA may vary or revoke a condition imposed on the registration of a higher education provider, either on its own initiative or upon application by the provider for variation or revocation.