Diploma of Agribusiness: Accreditation extension 14 August 2019
Extension of accreditation period
Report on extension of accreditation of nine higher education courses of study offered by Marcus Oldham College
On 14 August 2019, TEQSA extended, under section 57A of the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency Act 2011 (TEQSA Act), the accreditation of the following courses offered by Marcus Oldham College until 12 December 2023:
- Associate Degree of Agribusiness
- Associate Degree of Farm Business Management
- Bachelor of Business (Agribusiness)
- Bachelor of Business (Agriculture)
- Diploma of Agribusiness
- Diploma of Equine Management
- Graduate Certificate of Agribusiness
- Graduate Diploma of Agribusiness
- Master of Agribusiness.
Main reasons for the decision
TEQSA made this decision on the basis that Marcus Oldham College has robust arrangements in place to ensure that it continues to meet the Higher Education Standards Framework (Threshold Standards) 2015. Marcus Oldham College has demonstrated an established track record of low-risk, high quality delivery of higher education.