Graduate Certificate in Civil Transportation Engineering: Accreditation 4 January 2021
Report on accreditation of five higher education courses of study offered by Engineering Institute of Technology Pty Ltd
On 4 January 2021, a delegate of TEQSA accredited, under section 49 of the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency Act 2011 (TEQSA Act), the following courses offered by Engineering Institute of Technology Pty Ltd, for a period of three years until 4 January 2024:
- Graduate Certificate in Civil - Railways Infrastructure Engineering
- Graduate Certificate in Electrical and Instrumentation in Oil and Gas Engineering
- Graduate Certificate in Safety, Risk and Reliability Engineering
- Graduate Certificate in Civil Transportation Engineering
- Graduate Certificate in Chemical and Process Engineering.
Main reasons for the decision
TEQSA made this decision on the basis that it was satisfied that the courses submitted by Engineering Institute of Technology Pty Ltd for accreditation meet the Provider Course Accreditation Standards of the Higher Education Standards Framework (Threshold Standards) 2015.