TEQSA external experts portal tip sheet
A hub for use by external experts to streamline the exchange of work assignments between TEQSA and the expert.
To access the Portal:
- You will receive the URL, username and password via email from TEQSA
- Using this URL, you will get to this login screen:
Type in the provided username and password. If you cannot recall your username or password, click 'forgotten your login details?' it will send you a temporary passwork at the email recorded against your record.
For security purposes, you will be prompted to change this password at first login. If your password is ever reset, you will be prompted to change it again at first login post password reset.
Once logged in, your homepage will appear as follows:
The information displayed includes:
- name of expert logged in
- homepage navigation
- all mutually signed Contracts (or Deed of Standing Offer/Agreements as they are called as well)
- your contact details. If you require any changes, please contact your case manager
- links to key reference documents such as Australian Qualifications Framework, Threshold Standards etc. and other useful websites.
- TEQSA’s general enquiry details.
When you receive an offer of a work assignment, it will appear on your homepage when you log on. You can access the assignment by clicking the ellipses and then clicking the ‘Respond to work assignment’ link.
A work assignment window looks as follows. TEQSA’s work offer/assignment brief/evidentiary documents will all appear under the ‘TEQSA Provided Documents’ section. You can click and download these. To insert your signed offer/completed assignment brief/invoice, upload into the ‘Expert Uploaded Documents’ section. Don’t forget to click the ‘Submit’ button to save your work.
NOTE: There is a 30 minute session timeout if the window is inactive.
Please also note you need to use one of the following browsers to access the portal:
- For a PC: Chrome for Windows 35.0.1916.153 OR Internet Explorer 10 or higher
- For a MAC: Chrome for MAC 35.0.1916.153
NOTE: If using Windows 8 and IE11, selected functions may not work. Use Chrome instead.
Email experts [at] teqsa.gov.au